Saturday, November 20, 2010

And so it begins.....

This is the first official broadcast of the new Voice of the Resistance.

 I'm starting this blog to finally get my voice out. For too long I've remained silent while countless others have spoken and made decisions for me. Every time I turn on the TV someone is saying the American people want this or that but none of them ever asked me what I want. Last time I checked I was still an American. There's at least 300 million of us and we never ever all want the same things. So now it's my turn to be heard. This blog will be mostly my opinion on whatever the hell I feel like venting about, but I will do my best to back it up with facts. I'm not sure how good I will be at this or if I will update it regularly, but it's a start. Any help will be appreciated. VOR is online!!!!!

10 points to whoever can guess where I got the name of my blog from. That television series is the inspiration for this.

You can't kill the truth. And the truth, is back in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment